A password is required to access the Online Portal.
There are a number of reasons why you may not be able to log in to your Online Portal.
- The email address you enter to log in to the Online Portal must match the email on
file in your Registry account.
- You will not be able to log in if you have entered your password incorrectly. Request a new temporary password if you have forgotten it.
- Passwords are case sensitive. Make sure that your CAPS LOCK is turned off.
- You must be an active (or former) member of The Nevada Registry. If you have never submitted a Membership Application or if you submitted an incomplete application, you do not yet have an account.
- The Online Portal is most compatible with Chrome. If you are using a different browser, please try to log in again using Chrome.
- The Online Portal functions best on a desktop computer. If you are using a mobile device or tablet, please try to log in on a desktop computer.
- You may need to refresh your page to clear internet cookies. Click “Shift, CTRL, R” on your keyboard and attempt to log in again.
If you continue to experience difficultly logging in after attempting the above potential solutions,
The Nevada Registry.